MATADOR Maker Wooden Construction Set - 175 pcs
Content: 175 parts
Made in Austria
Discover the savanna with a Matador helicopter you built yourself, or shovel snow at the polar station…each construction set is filled with numerous fantasy worlds and the Matador Maker M175 with its 175 parts offers almost endless building options.
- Made from high-quality Austrian wood
- Compliant with CE and CPSC safety toys standards
- Contents: all parts of the M108 + 67 parts = 175 parts
- Included tools: hammer, pliers, wedge
- Included Template booklet: Building instructions with 78 building ideas
- Size: 383 x 127 x 255 mm (15 x 5 x 10 in)
- Weight: 3.00 kg (6.61 lbs)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Austria)
- Encourages motor skills, creativity, planning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
About Matador MAKER series:
The Maker wooden construction sets by Matador promote motor and cognitive development of our young children aged 3 years and older. Thanks to their own Matador hammer, building blocks and pins are connected so that children playfully develop craftsmanship skills.
Using the special Matador pliers, the structures can always be taken apart and then re-assembled to form a new structure. The size of the wooden blocks which measure 4x4 cm (1.58 in) is perfectly suited for the size of small children’s hands. The building instructions are illustrated, thereby enabling children to build on their own.
Six different main construction sets in various sizes (ranging from 34 to 350 building parts) and sensible expansion sets allow children to build to their heart’s content.
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.