DJECO Puzzle Art - Chameleon (1000 Pieces)
It’s the pure definition of a perennial favorite. Jigsaw puzzles date back to the mid-1700s and have been delighting children ever since. There’s a simple joy to making order out of puzzle chaos and the sense of accomplishment on completion. DJECO takes this to the next level with puzzles of exceptional design and award-winning art by international artists. Striving for uniqueness beyond beauty; it may be a package design, a simple puzzle that grows in challenge, giant puzzles almost 4 feet long, puzzles that are art through physical design, or challenging, 1000-piece masterpieces for the aficionado. Unplug with these boredom busters.
- The shape of this puzzle is part of the art; build in the shape of the animal and look closely, the theme comes alive within
- Build the mysterious Chameleon, his world comes alive through the illustrations; 150 pieces, puzzle is 24 x 18 Inches
- Helps develop skills in problem solving, fine motor, concentration, memory, color and shape sorting, and visual reasoning
- Made from the highest quality materials that resist peeling, fading and creasing; precision cutting assures all pieces fit together smoothly
- For the intrepid young puzzler ages 6+
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.