Baby Hamico Toothbrush - Rubber Ducks
HAMICO began as a way to ensure infant dental care was easier for parents to maintain and is now the most innovative and technology-driven toothbrush product for the entire family.
HAMICO’s commitment to safety, practicality, and modernization has led to over 2 million units sold in Japan. From infants to adults, HAMICO toothbrushes are designed with you in mind. From the dentist-designed innovative bristles that are soft on your gums to the ergonomic handles, BPA free materials, and creative designs - we think your daily routine deserves an upgrade.
Everything a baby does during their infant years is part of their developmental process. From learning to hold their own bottle to taking their first steps, babies are in a state of constant learning. But for years, the process of brushing their teeth exclusively depended on their parents since babies couldn’t hold the oversized and potentially dangerous toothbrush by themselves. The HAMICO Baby toothbrush is designed specifically for the baby’s stage in their developmental process - because, shouldn’t it be?! Featuring a rounded handle they can more easily grip, as well as a smaller brush head proportionate to their mouth size and extra soft bristles making it painless and fun while they learn to establish the daily habit.
How to Use
- Let the baby hold and play with the HAMICO toothbrush to become familiar with the idea of brushing.
- Help guide the brush gently between your baby's teeth and gums at a 90 degree angle.
- Brush softly to prevent damage to delicate gums.
- After brushing, clean thoroughly with water and dry.
- Do not chew. Children under 4 need adult supervision while brushing.
- Replace toothbrush every month for effective and sanitary brushing.
Handle: Saturated polyester resin
BABY HAMICO Holder
Safe to Use For Ages : 5 – 24 months
Withstands water temperature up to 176 °F