Breyer Buckeye Dressage Mule
When you think of a mule, does an image of a stubborn pack animal come to mind? Well, Buckeye is here to show the world otherwise! A flashy 2008 leopard appaloosa John mule owned by Christina Gregory, Buckeye is making a name for himself in the dressage arena.
Buckeye is trained and shown by Sammi Majors, who shares “The wonderful thing about dressage is that any breed can do it.” When it comes to training mules, Sammi points out that not much differs except that mules don’t care for repetitive exercises, and they retain their training well. The pair also does a lot of cross training, including over fences classes at mule shows. Currently competing in Open 2nd Level and Open 1st Level Freestyle, one of their proudest achievements was scoring a 70.3% in their 1st Level Freestyle at the 2017 National Dressage show in Tryon under an “O” rated judge.
While their appearance may differ from that of their typical dressage competition, Sammi and Buckeye are happy to share the mule love and add some fantastic floppy ears to the show ring.
Traditional | 1:9 scale | Ages 8+
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.