Colgate Eco Foam Supreme II Crib Mattress
Parents can sleep soundly knowing their baby is sleeping on the Colgate Eco Foam Supreme: the eco-friendlier version of Colgate’s Foam Supreme Mattress. This exceptionally lightweight, 5” thick, firm crib mattress uses eco-friendlier foam made with sustainable plant oils. The foam is wrapped in a hypoallergenic, waterproof damask cloth cover that keeps your mattress dry while your baby’s skin stays closest to cloth. Strong cloth binding seams keep the mattress durable and long-lasting, while our naturally fire resistant barrier provides added protection. Like all Colgate mattresses, your Eco Foam Supreme is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US ® certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your Eco Foam Supreme is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated business. Keeping dreams safe since 1955.
- Eco-friendlier firm foam using sustainable plant oils
- Waterproof, tear-resistant, and stain-resistant damask cloth cover
- Strong cloth binding seams
- Lightweight for easy sheet changes
- Naturally fire resistant barrier
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Hypoallergenic & phthalate free
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated company since 1955
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.