Nuna Tavo Stroller Aspen + Pipa Lite
NEW for 2019:
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- All-season seat changes with just a snap!
- Stately glossy black frame
- Creates a clever looking travel system with the included Pipa Lite infant car seat
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super convenient fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three or five point, slide height adjustable harness-featuring quick click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Weight: 22.4 lbs (weight does not include canopy or arm bar)
- Open Dimensions: 42.5"H x 35.6"L x 22"W
- Folded Dimensions: 18.5"H x 36.8"L x 22"W
- Usage: birth to 50 lbs
PIPA Lite Infant Car Seat
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte new design, the Nuna PIPA lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs. Tote with ease longer knowing it goes the distance with aeroflex™ foam, true lock™ base installation, and no added fire retardant chemicals, all while exceeding American safety standards.
Because carrying less really is more.
Exclusive to the PIPA lite
- Weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is the lightest USA infant car seat
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
True lock ™ base installation
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps**
- Click latches into car anchors
- Lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- True lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%***
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Super resilient top of the line plastics
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system****
- Leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- Additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- PIPA series base
- Latch guides
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone: (325) 695-0806
3301 So. 14th St # 35, River Oaks Village Abilene, Texas 79605
Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer free returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.