Cybex Gold Sirona S with SensorSafe 3.0 - Urban Black
The CYBEX Sirona S is the only convertible car seat to feature a 360° rotatable seat with load leg stability, linear side impact protection, and SensorSafe™ technology. *Actual product may vary from product shown, in color and features.
The Sirona S load leg stabilizes the seat and can significantly reduce crash forces. These features, combined with an EasyLock™ bar for quick, simple, and secure installation, offer advanced safety protection for children — and greater peace of mind for parents.
- Innovative One-Hand 360° Rotatable seat
- Load Leg
- EasyLock™ Bar & One Time Vehicle Belt Installation
- Group: Convertible Car Seat
- Height: max. 49 in
- Weight: From 4 lbs. up to 65 lbs.
- Age: From newborn to approx. 4 years
- SensorSafe™ Technology
- 12-Position Recline
- Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P.)
- Anti-Rebound Design
- Magnetic Buckle Holders
Care Instructions: Fabrics machine washable cold, delicate cycle, with a mild detergent.
Innovative One-Hand 360° Rotatable seat: Alllows parents to easily get their child in and out of the car seat.
EasyLock Bar: EasyLock Bar reduces the force needed up to 4x for quick, simple and secure installation. Only Convertible Car Seat in North America with a one-time vehicle belt installation for both rear-facing and forward-facing mode.
Load Leg: A load leg is a structural element that is integrated into the base of a car seat. It extends down to the vehicle floor and helps to distribute the crash forces away from the child by transferring the crash energy to the vehicle’s floor. The load leg is height adjustable so it can be perfectly suited to your vehicle. The Sirona S load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce rotation in certain crashes by up to 30%
SensorSafe™ Technology: With SensorSafe™, you'll gain instant insight into your child's well-being—even when your eyes are on the road. Built into the chest clip of CYBEX car seats, the SensorSafe clip sends alerts about your child's safety, right to the mobile app on your phone. It's the kind of unparalleled safety technology you've come to expect from CYBEX.
12-Position Recline: On the Go Recline, allows adjustment of up to 12 different positions even when the child is in the seat.
Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P.): Linear Side Impact Protection is a feature of CYBEX car seats that absorbs impact forces of certain side-impact crashes and directs these forces into the energy-absorbing shell of the car seat and away from the child’s sensitive neck area. By extending the L.S.P. system on the side of your car seat facing the door, this feature takes the initial brunt of the force and helps keep your child safer in the event of a near side impact. Car seats with L.S.P. extended see a reduction in near side-impact forces on the baby by up to 25 % when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
Anti-Rebound Design: The anti-rebound design reduces the movement of the car seat towards the rear of the vehicle (rebound) in the event of a crash, thereby contributing to a reduction in crash forces to the occupant.
Magnetic Buckle Holders: Make entry and exit from the seat a breeze.
- Sirona S Toddler Car Seat
- Cup Holder
- User Guide
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.