Dock-A-Tot Deluxe+ Dock - Marine Chambray
The Deluxe dock is the ultimate docking station for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Dockatot™ Deluxe offers a safe and comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes. Deluxe docks are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. DockATot™ offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
Reinvents the Womb
DockATot™ has been designed to offer a safe, snug and soothing environment for babies. We like to think it's the next best thing to the womb. Babies can rest, play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles.
Whether you're a jet-setting family or you just want to move the docking pod from room to room, DockATot™ is lightweight and simple to travel with. It sure beats letting baby rest on questionable hotel bedding.
Reduces Risk of Flat-Head Syndrome
Positional plagiocephaly (aka Flathead Syndrome) is a result of a baby lying on one side of the head more than the other. The mattress on each DockATot™ is a soft thermobonded fiber wadding plate with a great bearing capacity to relieve pressure on the head. In addition, the fibers of the surrounding bumpers on each dock gives great support and can function as a positioning prop, enabling you to alternate the baby's resting position, from back to either side.
Reduces Startle Reflex
The startle or “moro” reflex is a natural reflex for babies between birth and 6 months. The startle reflex may only last a few seconds, but some babies can startle themselves awake during sleep. DockATot can help prevent the infants from waking up when they have the startle reflex due to the unique shape, positioning of the sides and the cushioning effect of the dock.
Facilitates Tummy Time
DockATot™ is the ideal spot to let your little one get their tummy time in. The rounded bumper helps to prop up your baby when placed under their arms. Tummy time helps babies develop neck strength and helps teach them how to develop their motor skills.
Eases Crib to Bed Transition
The DockATot™ Grand helps ease the transition from crib to toddler or big kid bed. The built-in, air-permeable bumpers act as bed rails, and give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds.
Provides a Perfect Microclimate
For a baby to be perfectly comfortable and safe, we need to think not just about their global climate, but about their microclimate as well. The microclimate is the space directly affecting their surroundings. DockATot™ is hypoallergenic and made with the most nurturing and hygienic fabrics that also have excellent air-permeability.
Age: 0-8 Months
- Dimensions (clasps closed): 18" W x 29" L
- Dimensions (clasps open): 18" W x 34" L
- Product weight: 3.12 lbs
- DockATot™ has received the following certifications in the U.S. and E.U.:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
- All components are Intertek tested and proven free from harmful substances
- US CPSIA 2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- Both mattress pad and bumper have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.