Hape Quadrilla Castle Escape Wooden Marble Run Blocks
Can you escape the castle's rotary tower? Watch the marbles twist and turn on castle escape marble run by Hape! Have marble run races with your friends and family!
The Quadrilla castle escape is one of several types of marble runs in the Quadrilla line. There are endless possibilities for 3-D thinking and engineering development. Hape Quadrilla marble runs help children to develop spatial and reasoning abilities and has even been highlighted as a developmental tool for computer programming by the wall street journal. Designed to engage kids in early STEAM development, The Quadrilla system encourages problem-solving and keeps little engineers coming back for more fun!
- Suitable for 4Y and above
- With 102 pieces let your creative side flow with endless possibilities and hours of fun to be had with two transparent stairways and three hanging bells that the marbles will ring on the way down.
- Watch your child develop their imagination, problem-solving skills, counting, color identification and more while playing while “escaping the castle walls”.
- Quadrilla marble runs help children to develop spatial and reasoning abilities, and has even been highlighted as a developmental tool for computer programming by the wall street journal!
- Quadrilla components are fully interchangeable among sets and Use Standard 5/8" Or 16mm marbles. Escape from this castle's rotary tower with an exciting Quadrilla set featuring two transparent stairways. As the marbles make their way down the rail they sound three hanging bells while they are on their journey.
- The Quadrilla series games by Hape are award winning - recognized by the International toy industry with awards such as the “Spiel gut” (good toy) Award and Oppenheim toy Portfolio Platinum award winner this game is sure to entertain
- Download the Hape Quadrilla APP that has tons of step–by–step instructions. Build fantastic tracks that offer new challenges and help grow young imaginations. Share in the joy of custom marble tracks and post yours to other Quadrilla enthusiasts