Mary Meyer Taggies Dazzle Dots Monkey Baby Mat
Taggies Dazzle Dots Monkey Baby Mat
Made of soft, comfy materials, this cute monkey will dazzle you with his eye-catching dots and charm you with his soft touch. There are lots of colorful Taggies ribbons throughout to help your baby grasp and hold.
Bestever Baby Mats are silky smooth and snuggle perfect for tummy time, naptime, playtime, anytime. These large mats make an ideal floor cushion for baby and is a cute and convenient way to protect baby from the floor. The 31" mat provides plenty of cushy comfort while baby naps or plays. The mat is easily rolled up for those little ones on the go. Moms will love that it is machine washable. Age appropriate for 0 and above but toddlers and small children love to use them to watch TV or read a favorite book.
All of our toys are machine washable. Wash on gentle cycle using cold water. Place toy in a pillowcase or mesh laundry bag. Let air dry. Gently brush or “fluff” when dry to renew it’s fur.
Stuffed animals in overall great condition can be dried in the clothes dryer on low heat on gentle cycle.
Stick horses and toys with mechanical parts such as music boxes should be spot cleaned with mild soap and left to air dry.
These are just some of the examples of why a Mary Meyer toy is safe, no matter which toy it is. Our 5 step approach to safety:
Design – Exceeding ASTM standards is the mantra of our experienced designers. Getting it safe right from the drawing board is the key. Whether they are specifying how items are sewn or which fabrics and components to use, our designers constantly make decisions that keep our toys among the safest in the industry.
Testing – The fabrics and construction of all Mary Meyer toys are fully tested to meet and very often exceed US safety standards. If a toy fails the tests, it is either dropped before production or is redesigned until it passes all safety tests.
Production – Built-in processes during production are designed to maximize safety. Examples are:
– All toys go through metal detectors to assure no metal fragments are inside our toys.
– All plastic eyes are sonic-welded in place to assure they remain firmly and safely attached to the surrounding fabric.
– All beans are sewn into inner bean bags in case during the life of the toy, there is a seam break. The beans remain contained inside a pillow.
Inspection – Ongoing inspections during and after production are an integral part of our safety program. Not only are toys inspected for safety, they are also reviewed for quality control, design consistency, correct labeling, and package integrity.
Mary Meyer does not use paint on any of our products. We test for Flammability, Small Parts, Choking Hazards, Torque, Tension among others.
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone: (325) 695-0806
3301 So. 14th St # 35, River Oaks Village Abilene, Texas 79605
Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.