Maxi-Cosi Emme 360™ Rotating All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Pacific Wonder
Our innovative rotational car seat with 360° FlexiSpin technology allows you to swivel the car seat in all modes of use (rear- and forward-facing), so you can get your child in and out of the vehicle easily and with less back strain.
We’ve also solved the most common car seat installation problem that 7 out of 10 parents unknowingly have—loose vehicle belt tension. Maxi-Cosi’s TensionFix is our patent-pending red-to-green tension-sensitive indicator that shows you when your seat belt has tension. Emme 360’s exceptional design meets or exceeds all federal safety standards and is National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) compliant. The attached connection cord ensures that the base and seat must be used together when installed.
Emme 360 is made to evolve with your child as they grow (and grow), from birth to ten years. Travel with confidence in all 3 modes: rear-facing (5–40 lbs. and 19”–40”), forward-facing (22–65 lbs. and 29”–49”), and belt-positioning booster (40–100 lbs. and 43”–52”).
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.