Mila's Keeper The MILKEEPER® - Breast Milk Cooler - Panama Palms
Tired of melting ice packs and ugly cooler bags meant for lunches? Mila's Keeper patented, modern breast milk cooler, the MilKeeper® gives on-the-go and working moms peace of mind by keeping breast milk cold for up to 20 hours. Its luxe, eco-friendly design by mamas for mamas brings glamor to any pumping experience! From the mountain top, to the office, to happy hour, the MilKeeper® is your breastmilk thermos for moms anywhere and everywhere. See the MilKeeper® Breast Milk Coolers Launch Collection.
*Bonus: Designed to be repurposed as your reusable water bottle long after your breastfeeding journey ends, Mila's Keeper is your travel mate for life!
**Double Bonus: Can be used as milk warmer too! The excellent thermal qualities of the thermos retains heat to warm your milk efficiently!
- 18/8 Double-Wall Insulated Stainless Steel
- Copper-lined for added insulation
- Tough powder coat with premium gold detail
- Wide-mouth flask fits and protects one Mila's Keeper 5 ounce/150 ml glass bottle. May be compatible with other bottles. See Size for details.
- Alternatively fits 12 oz milk in 2 bags x 6 oz, or leading pump bottles
- Includes one (1) BPA-Free, breast milk ice pack that freezes colder than ice (12- 24 hours in freezer will keep milk cold for 12-20 hours). Interchange with extra ice packs for extended cold.
- Store breast milk the way you want in four different ways. See Care & Use for instructions.
- Conveniently compatible with cup holders in your car or stroller
- Ergonomically engineered handle
- TempKeeper® lid conveniently secures the ice pack into the cooler
- HSA/FSA Eligible and TSA-friendly in carry-on. See our FAQs for more detail
- Beautifully designed to tote anywhere!
Mila's Keeper Double-Walled Insulated Bottles are made from the highest grade 18/8 or 304 stainless steel. For increased thermal control, the steel is copper lined to reflect heat, ensuring the contents of your bottle stay cold as long as possible.
The lid is made of BPA-Free polypropylene which is food-grade and tested for FDA approval.
Weight: MilKeeper + ice pack = 1.5 pounds or approximately 24 oz.
The MilKeeper -insulated breast milk coolers - fit one cold pack and one 5 ounce/150 ml glass storage bottle by Mila's Keeper. The cooler may fit other leading breast milk storage bottles such as those by Medela, Spectra and Motif. Please check measurements before purchase to ensure the bottle fits the cooler.
If milk is poured directly into the the MilKeeper, it can hold 12 ounces of milk or other liquids with the ice pack.
The MilKeeper can hold two (2) bags of breast milk bags (such as those from Lansinoh or Kinde) of 6 oz each.
Important Note: With the ice pack inserted, the MilKeeper can fit a bottle of maximum diameter of 2 1/4 inch x 4 inch height.
Easy Use Instructions:
- Remove ice pack from freezer after minimum 12 hours, and 24 hours for maximum benefit.
- Handling with care, always check the ice pack(s) for any leaks or cracks before use.
- If the ice pack is intact, twist the frozen ice pack counter-clockwise into inner threads of TempKeeper® lid to secure into place.
- Twist the TempKeeper® clockwise onto the base of the cooler to engage the leak-proof seal.
- Place one Mila's Keeper Glass Storage Bottle or other bottle and bags, into the cooler to stay cold for 20 hours. (Alternatively the ice pack may be placed at the bottom of the cooler, with the standard size storage bottle or bags on top.)
- Important note: We do not suggest adding warm milk to already cold milk as per CDC/AAP recommendation. If you choose to do so, however, we recommend that you switch out to a new frozen ice pack at the time you add the new warm milk to the cold milk to ensure safety of your milk. So consider getting extra ice packs!
- Wash and rinse the product thoroughly with soap before first use and after each use.
- Hand wash only for best results.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers since they may scratch the finish.
- Never place in freezer or microwave.
Easy Instructions as a Milk Warmer: Fill your Mila's Keeper Breast Milk Cooler a third of the way with hot tap water. Place your bottle safely inside the insulated flask, seal with the leakproof lid, and wait 10-15 minutes until your milk has defrosted and is cozy warm.
Instructions to Transport Frozen Milk: Remove ice pack and frozen milk from bags or from our Mila's Keeper Glass Storage Bottles from the freezer. Place bags or milk into the MilKeeper with the ice pack, and your milk stays frozen for 36 hours! See video here.
Note: Do not place cold milk directly into the cooler with ice pack as this will cause the milk to partially freeze. Always store milk in a separate container from the ice pack.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.