Gibbs Smith Millie's Missing Yawn (Hardcover Book)
The perfect bedtime story, presented with beautiful textured artwork, as Millie travels the world—and beyond—searching for her missing yawn so she can get to sleep.
Millie has lost her yawn, and she can’t get to sleep without it. First she looks close to home—the family dog—then goes a little further afield. The Statue of Liberty hasn’t seen her yawn, neither have the Moai heads on Easter Island, nor the penguins at the South Pole, and the rabbits on the moon certainly haven’t. Eventually Millie has to head back home, but as she lies in bed remembering all the wonderful friends she’s made, her yawn reappears, and she—and your child—can finally fall asleep. The pages include beautiful textured artwork.
You Jung Byun received a master’s degree in fine arts from the School of Visual Arts in New York. Her work has appeared in magazines including Nobrow, Communication Arts Magazine, and Creative Quarterly, and been recognized by various events and organizations, including Pick Me Up London, the Society of Illustrators, the Society of Illustration LA, and the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (which awarded her both the Grand Prize in Portfolio Award and the Tomie DePaola Award). She lives and works in Brooklyn, New York.
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone: (325) 695-0806
3301 So. 14th St # 35, River Oaks Village Abilene, Texas 79605
Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer free returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.