Five adorable animals pop together, pull apart, and add up to a farmyard of fine motor fun! Ten linkable pieces include five heads and five tails to make a horse, cow, sheep, pig, and hen . . . or any mixed-up combination. The colorful pieces, compatible with all Pop Blocs play sets, connect with knob-and-socket closures that are easy enough for little hands but provide nice resistance work for growing motor skills and finger strength. The blocks are great for cognitive skills, too: Textured patterns and colors give clues to each animal solution, encouraging multisensory perception. Most of all, this crew of five adorable animals offers lots and lots of fun! Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Melissa & Doug K's Kids Pop Blocs Farm Animals Learning Toy
- Soft plastic pop-together manipulative toys for babies and toddlers.
- 10 mix-and-match pieces build a horse, cow, pig, sheep, and hen.
- Soft, lightweight pieces are easy for young children to lift and manipulate.
- 10 linkable pieces fit with all Pop Blocs play sets.
- Develops these skills: sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, creative, emotional, and self-esteem.
- Product: 12.25" x 7" x 3.5" Assembled 1.2 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 9" W x 2.8" L
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone: (325) 695-0806
3301 So. 14th St # 35, River Oaks Village Abilene, Texas 79605
Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer free returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.