Rock and Roll It Piano - Rainbow
A new colorful “twist” on our flexible, portable Astra Award winning design, includes instructional songbook and new window packaging.
The entire keyboard unrolls with a flop atop any flat surface you can find, presenting you with a set of forty-nine standard keys just waiting for you to bring them to life.
Choose your tone - Piano, vibraphone, clarinet, violin, orchestra, harpsichord, and more. Turn the sustain on or off for playing long or short notes.
Then - Start playing!
The Record button turns on a metronome to play with as you record whatever you want while the Play button lets you hear it all played back for you, so you can easily check on your progress.
Press Stop to just play freely on your own - And if your creativity begins to feel drained, just press the Demo button to hear fun songs that are sure to inspire the imagination.
And once it's time to go - That's the best part! - Just roll the whole thing up and head out the door!
Whether you're a young rock star looking for a strong start or a seasoned vet wanting to keep your skills sharp on the go, the Rock N Roll It Piano is a fascinating adventure musicians of all levels will love.
Rock and Roll It - Piano
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone: (325) 695-0806
3301 So. 14th St # 35, River Oaks Village Abilene, Texas 79605
Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer free returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.