Regal+Lager Buggy Board Maxi - Black
Having a second child? No need for a huge twin or tandem stroller. Turn your single stroller into a double stroller in a matter of minutes with the BuggyBoard Maxi. BuggyBoard Maxi provides the perfect spot for your toddler to ride so your new baby can have the stroller seat. Do you use multiple strollers? No problem! Just purchase an additional set of BuggyBoard Universal Connectors, and your BuggyBoard Maxi can be used with multiple strollers, a major convenience for families who use or own more than one stroller.
Whether the tubing on your stroller frame is square, rectangular, round or oval, our connectors will fit, making the BuggyBoard Maxi compatible with 95% of all strollers, 3-wheelers, and travel systems on the market.
Suitable for children up to 66 lbs., the older sibling rides along by standing on the platform with both hands on the stroller's frame while you push your younger child or newborn in the stroller. The wide, anti-slip platform and side bumpers keep little feet securely positioned while on board, and the comfort suspension system absorbs bumps and shocks as you stroll down the sidewalk. Simply push the stroller as you normally would, no need to shorten or adjust your stride. Large wheels provide sufficient clearance, so you're unlikely to hit the board with your feet as you walk. Remove the board from the stroller by pushing the release buttons on the connectors; disconnect the board, and you are ready to fold the stroller and put it away. Once installed, the connectors stay with the stroller. When you're ready to use your board again, simply click your BuggyBoard into the connectors attached to the stroller and go.
Looking for a smaller BuggyBoard for your smaller framed stroller? Check out Lascal's BuggyBoard Mini which has a smaller platform and a shorter board height.
- Lascal's BuggyBoard is the brilliant solution for transporting two children in your single stroller, with the older sibling simply riding along on the board when needed. Eliminates the need for a heavy and cumbersome double or tandem stroller!
- Compatible with over 95% of strollers, including many popular models from brands such as UPPAbaby, Bugaboo, Graco, Baby Jogger, Britax, Chicco, and many more!
- Lascal was the innovator of the first ride-on board in 1995 and has remained the global market leader by continuously innovating and making the state-of-the-art BuggyBoard better and easier to use.
- The sturdy Buggy Board Mini is suitable for use by children from 2 years old and is strong enough to hold a child weighing up to 66 lbs.
- Use it on multiple strollers - just purchase an additional Lascal BuggyBoard Universal Connector Kit, and you can use one BuggyBoard on multiple strollers.
- Check out buggyboard.info to see if your specific stroller has been tested for fit.
- The BuggyBoard Maxi has more width and length adjustments than any other board, in order to make it fit on more strollers.
- Easy to install and no tools required. Simple quick-connect and disconnect. Just press the release to detach from the connectors. Strap holds board up and out of the way when not in use.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.