Thomas Nelson: One Small Donkey: A Christmas Story (Hardcover Book)
This heartwarming Christmas book from Dandi Daley Mackall shares the nativity story from the experience of a tiny donkey who shows that God has big plans for little ones when he carries Mary to Bethlehem where she gives birth to Jesus.
Though the donkey wasn’t the biggest, fastest, or strongest of all the animals, he had an important job. In One Small Donkey, 4 to 8-year-olds will
- take part in the nativity story from a fresh perspective
- learn that no one is too little to do big things for God
- identify with the little donkey who feels out of place in a world that seems big and important
- celebrate the arrival of baby Jesus
- enjoy the rhyming story that follows the donkey along his journey with Mary and Joseph to the manger
Refresh your Advent reading list with this sweet and powerful picture book. Together with beautiful, inspiring artwork by Marta Álvarez Miguéns, the message that children can make a difference will encourage preschoolers and young children as well as their caretakers. The foiled title and holiday-themed hardcover make a perfect gift package just right for a stocking stuffer or Christmas tree surprise.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.