Zonder Kidz: Fiona the Hippo (A Fiona the Hippo Book) (Hardcover Book)
Fiona, the famous hippo from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, was not expected to live, born prematurely at only 29 pounds. But her inspiring story of spunk and determination captured hearts around the world. Cheer on smart, sassy, and fearless Fiona as she defeats the odds and becomes a happy, healthy hippopotamus.
Fiona the Hippo teaches children:
- Anything is possible with positivity and perseverance
- Never give up, no matter what the odds
- Love and support from others are powerful
In this whimsical and inspiring tale, children will:
- Laugh as they read about Fiona letting out a snort, wiggling her ears, and saying, "I’ve got this."
- Be delighted to meet Fiona’s lovable animal friends at the zoo
Fiona the Hippo, by New York Times bestselling artist Richard Cowdrey (Bad Dog, Marley), is a heroine for children and adults everywhere, and she will steal hearts and give readers the courage to face whatever challenges they might have in their own lives.
Check out other titles in the Fiona the Hippo series:
- Fiona, It’s Bedtime
- A Very Fiona Christmas
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.