Cottage Door Press: Peek-a-Flap John Deere Dirt Board Book
Nothing runs or reads like a John Deere Peek-a-Flap book! Introduce your kiddo to all things dirt with this sturdy board book filled with tractors, trucks, and fun dirt facts designed to educate and entertain your little John Deere enthusiast. Peek and explore farms, forests, and more on every page filled with peek-a-boo surprise flaps. A perfect gift for the little John Deere fan in your life!
John Deere Kids children’s books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, to dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
Collect the entire Peek-a-Flap series from Cottage Door Press!
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Peek and explore farms, forests, and more! 12 chunky flaps have peek-a-boo holes!
- Lifting the interactive flaps encourages sensory exploration and helps support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing boys and girls
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and interesting facts in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and preschoolers keep them entertained and engaged
- Perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and curious toddlers! Collect all the books in the Peek-a-Flap series as well as the full line of John Deere Kids products from Cottage Door Press!
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.