Gibbs Smith Grab Your Pillow, Armadillo (Board Book)
et your blankie and snuggle up for a bedtime story of fun animal rhymes and colorful lift-the-flap illustrations with 10 charming ways of saying sweet dreams as you tuck in your little one for the night.
Multiple studies have shown the value of bedtime reading with your child. Nightly stories help to strengthen memory and concentration, promote command of language, boost imagination, expand horizons, teach morals and ethics, foster parent-child bonding, and ensure that children feel loved. What better way to say “I love you” than a cozy lap, a hug, and a story just as you whisper goodnight to your toddler? This lift-the-flap book will engage children with the sweet illustrations and animal rhymes that might just become a part of your nightly bedtime conversation.
“Times a tickin’, little chicken” so “grab your pillow, armadillo” and “let’s snuggle, baby puggle” until its time for “lights out, tired trout.” “Rest snug, lady bug” and “all my love, turtle dove.”
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.