Ingram Publishing: No Clean Clothes (Paperback Book)
If Lacey can't remember to put her clothes in the laundry, her mom is going to make her wear a weird grandma shirt to school.... And who knows what could happen?
With his classic style, Robert Munsch takes a normal, everyday situation and turns things upside down! When Lacey goes to get dressed for school she finds she has. . .no clean clothes! Her mom tells Lacey to wear the shirt her grandma gave her. It's a weird shirt that says: "Kiss me, I'm perfect!" Lacey just knows the other kids are going to make fun of her. On the way to school, Lacey meets a cat, a dog and an eagle. They all read her t-shirt, and give her a kiss! Then she meets a moose, who gives her a large wet moose kiss, right up the front of her face and over the top of her head. Lacey is thrilled - maybe this shirt is wonderful, not weird! "This is a story about Lacey, a girl from Stewart, B.C. All the animals in the story are really in Stewart. Not near Stewart, IN Stewart. The day I made up this story the kids could not go out for recess because there were two grizzly bears on the playground. Lacey was in grade one and was wearing a t-shirt that said, "GIVE ME A KISS HUG," says Robert Munsch.
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.