Ingram Publishing: T is for Texas: Written by Kids for Kids (Paperback Book)
★★★★★ "Adorable book for the new reader who loves Texas!"
T is for Texas takes you on a journey across the Lone Star state through dazzling photos and fun, informative couplets written by kids, for kids. Learn about the people, plants, and animals that call Texas home with features for every letter of the alphabet. It’s so much fun, young readers will want to explore T is for Texas again and again!
This book covers subjects important or significant to Texans and includes brilliant color photography by top photographers. Each vibrant page highlights a unique aspect of Texas's beauty and lively culture.
The book’s eye-popping design and educational content will hold children’s interests through countless readings. In addition to the 26 letters of the alphabet is the “Who Knew?—Facts about the great state of Texas” section which gives parents, teachers, and kids a deeper understanding of what makes Texas unique.
Add T is for Texas to your library and explore even more with the entire See My State series!
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.