Ingram Publishing: The Essential Fergus the Horse: The Life and Times of the World's Favorite Cartoon Equine (Paperback Book)
In the late 1990s, a little bay horse with white socks and a blaze was born. Dubbed “Fergus,” he has now traveled the world many times over by print, web, and satellite, inspired a line of merchandise, and gained a devoted following in the hundreds-of-thousands on Facebook and other social media. Who is this horse and how can we explain his magnetism? What makes him so special?
Fergus the Horse (Equus hilarious) is the creation of Jean Abernethy, and the truth is, he isn’t meant to represent any one breed or discipline. Perhaps it’s this generic “everyhorse” quality that’s led to his popularity. “When fans write, ‘Fergus reminds me of my horse,’ I cannot be paid a higher compliment,” says Abernethy. And it’s his expressiveness, honesty, charm, and keen sense of humor that truly wins our hearts.
Now Abernethy has brought together the backstory of Fergus the Horse—how he came to be, his early years, the history of his “friends”—and combined it with his “greatest hits,” including most-loved comic strips, some personal sketches, and brand new additions. The result is a lively, colorful, highly illustrated treasury that will entertain anyone with an eye for a horse and a need for a laugh.
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.