Macmillan Publishers: TinkerActive 3-in-1 Workbook - 2nd Grade
TINKERACTIVE WORKBOOKS: 2ND GRADE DELUXE WORKBOOK is part of an illustrated educational series that combines curriculum-based exercises designed for all learners with hands-on activities to help kids learn through play.
With TinkerActive Workbooks, learning leaps off the page and into the real world. Start with interactive and entertaining exercises that cover the essential 2nd Grade Math, Science, and English Language Arts skills. Then, apply what you’ve learned with exciting hands-on tinkering, making, and engineering activities and common household materials.
A charming cast of characters―the fuzzy, friendly TinkerActive MotMots, creatures of all shapes and sizes―guide kids through every new concept with cheer and humor. Once you’ve completed the workbook, paste the sticker badges of success on the included poster.
Created in consultation with award-winning educators, TinkerActive Workbooks are designed so kids can learn through play! They build your child’s fundamental skills AND inspire them to try new things, discover new skills, and imagine new possibilities.
This workbook covers: Place Value, Addition and Subtraction Within 1,000, Comparing Numbers, Time and Money, Shape Attributes and Geometry, States of Matter, Water Cycle, Earth’s Surface, Habitats, Engineering Design, Parts of Speech, Reading Comprehension, Comparing Texts, Writing Stories, Writing Informational Texts.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.