Meiya & Alvin Tara the Duck - Baby Musical Toy (Brahm's Lullaby)
This is no ugly duckling. Tara is a very beautiful duck indeed and is made from very soft organic plush bright yellow fabric. The wings are made of a contrasting fabric providing a lovely additional detail.
Musical toys are very relaxing for newborns and a gentle lullaby will soon have them to sleep. When you gently pull Tara's tail feathers, she plays the lovely lullaby.
Tara is perfect for smaller hands to grip.
Ages: 0+ months
Features: Toy is made from organic fabric. Certified non-toxic, BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free. Designed to be easily gripped by little hands.
For full washing instructions see product label. For light cleaning, wipe surface of the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth, air dry and allow moisture inside toys to drain. As a precaution, check toy regularly and do not give to babies or children if worn or damaged
Safety Standards: This product complies with US ASTM F963, Europe.
-Sustainable toys which are biodegradable
- Plastic Free
-Socially Responsible Manufacturing
-Made with 🖤 in Sri Lanka
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.