Hachette Book Group: My Big Wimmelbook - At the Construction Site
In these one-of-a-kind picture books, every page is bursting with life—and tons to discover!
Children as young as two have a blast pointing out recognizable things—a blue tricycle, a hungry dog, a piggyback ride—while older kids can follow the star characters from page to page, telling their stories along the way.
How? Wimmelbooks are virtually instruction-free, inviting kids to make their own way through the busy Wimmelworld they encounter, and to craft their own stories. First, you’re introduced to a unique cast of characters who are hidden in plain sight on the pages that follow. As you seek them out, each character’s storyline unfolds, but it’s up to kids to interpret the scenes and create stories they think fit. It’s hours upon hours of fun—and an effortless introduction to literacy to boot.
Bustling construction sites are everywhere in Wimmelcity. In My Big Wimmelbook—At the Construction Site, join Sarah the architect, Eric the surveyor, and the rest of this hardworking crew as they build roads, a downtown building, and so much more!
Wimmelbooks originated in Germany decades ago and have become a worldwide sensation with children (and adults!) everywhere. My Big Wimmelbooks is the first-ever Wimmelbook series to feature Wimmelbooks as Wimmelbooks in English.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.