Nomi Highchair - White
Children like to move... even when they sit. That's why a high chair should offer your little one support as well as freedom to move - both while sitting at the table and climbing in and out of the chair.
Nomi was developed from an ambition to create the world's best highchair for children, in terms of both form and function. Nomi is seamlessly adjusted without tools and will evolve with your child's changing need for support at the family table. The soft, organic contours are pleasing to the eye and invite the child to stay active and mobile in many different sitting positions.
Nomi Highchair is the core of the Nomi concept. It will fit your child from approx. 2 years and into the teenage years. The (included) Nomi Mini is a restraint for children between approx. 6 - 24 months. It's easily fastened on the seat and back - and simply removed when your child no longer needs the extra support and climbs in and out of the chair without help.
Other Nomi High Chair features include:
- Seat and footrest provide good support for the feet and prevents the child from sliding
- Foot pad provides two levels of foot support and counter push, supporting an upright sitting position
- Made with recyclable materials
- Shape of the stem ensures correct seat and footrest depth when adjusting the height
- Seamless adjustment without the use of tools
- Open design allows you to support active sitting by pulling the seat up to the table
PLEASE ALLOW 1-3 WEEKS TO SHIP IF SHIPPING FROM MANUFACTURER
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.