Peter Pauper Press: 100 Questions About Dinosaurs (Hardcover Book)
Crazy about dinosaurs? This book is for you!
Learn all about dinos, from the earliest Eoraptor (''Dawn Thief'') to the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex (''Tyrant Lizard King'')!
- How did each dino get its name?
- How did giant sauropods lay eggs without breaking them?
- How old did dinosaurs get?
- Did dinosaurs fart? How big was their poop?
Find out the answers in this quirky, colorful book!
Dig up the dirt on the world of dinosaurs
Rock and ROAR!
- Profile 18 specific dinosaurs, from Allosaurus to Velociraptor.
- Discover what their names mean (and learn how to pronounce them).
- Find out how big they were, what they ate, and where in the world they lived.
- Learn about their distinctive features.
It's a Q and A trip through time!
Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday - Closed
Phone: (325) 695-0806
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.