Safari Ltd. Hedgehog Toy
Named for its habit of rooting through hedges and undergrowth for tasty insects, hedgehogs are any of the spiny mammals within the subfamily Erinaceinae. They are endemic to Europe, Asia, and Africa, and have also been introduced to New Zealand.
- History: Hedgehog species are actually split up among 5 different genera, including Atelerix, Erinaceus, Hemiechinus, Mesechinus, and, Paraechinus. There are currently 16 known species of hedgehog, all of which are natively found in Europe, Asia, and Africa. In the areas hedgehogs have been introduced, they are considered a pest and an invasive species, and cause serious damage to many endemic forms of wildlife that they directly compete with.
- Scientific Name: Subfamily Erinaceinae
- Characteristics: Our life-sized hedgehog figure captures all of the unique characteristics of the animal in exacting detail. From its little snout to the short quills that cover its back, this hedgehog figure could be mistaken for the real thing!
- Size and Color: Standing 2.5 inches tall and 3.5 inches long, this figurine is a touch larger than a deck of cards stood on its side. Hedgehog spines are brown and tan, and their undersides are usually white.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.