Scholastic: Let's Go, Rescue Trucks! (Spin Me!) (Board Book)
Little ones will learn about six different rescue trucks in this fun, rhyming read-aloud book with two spinning wheels!
Make way for a police car, ambulance, tow truck, lifeguard truck, fire truck, and snow plow! My lights flash bright red and blue. Helping out is what I do! I am a police car. In this innovative new novelty book, the first of two in the Wonder Wheels series, little readers are introduced to these important rescue vehicles with fun, rhyming text that makes for a perfect read-aloud, with spinning cardboard wheels on every page! Toddlers will love interacting with their favorite rescue trucks while learning, as a rhyming refrain on every spread invites them to spin the vehicle's wheels. Text callouts of each vehicle's name help to reinforce language acquisition at this young age. This series combines interactivity with light nonfiction, bright colorful art, and a rhyming refrain that will have kids singing -- all at a great low price! Make the wheels spin and let the rescue begin!
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.