Stride Rite SRTECH Augustine Boot
When they prefer action-montage music to the traditional nursery favorites, our Stride Rite SRtech Augustine Boots are sure to hit all the right notes. First, they’re made of genuine leather to hold up to wear and tear. Next, a removeable molded footbed ensures a perfect fit. The final flourish? An easy hook-and-loop closure, anti-odor lining and flexible ground-sensing outsoles for taking the day by storm. (They’re overachievers like that.)
- Toddler's premium leather boots with a rugged look and ultra-comfy feel
- APMA approved and built for independent walkers
- Easy on-and-off with an oversized opening and hook-and-loop closure (plus bungee faux-lace detail)
- Removable contoured footbed features “fit check” insole to show when a new size is needed
- Anti-microbial, organic canvas lining helps reduce odor
- Flexible treads move with the foot and support multi-directional movement
- Rubber soles offer superior grip and traction with patented sensory pod technology to help feet feel the ground
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.