UPPAbaby REMI Playard
Play safely. Sleep soundly.™
Lightweight and portable, create a comfortable sleep and play zone away from home with the REMI playard.
Catch More Zzz’s From Day One
REMI’s ventilation benefits support infant rest and health, from those first days laying directly on its mattress to later, more adventurous stages. Zip on the included bassinet for a newborn; zip it off when baby is older or needs a safe play space.
- Included Bassinet
- GREENGUARD® GOLD Certified
- Triple-layer Mattress
Your Go-To Travel Companion
Designed with busy parents in mind, you can easily set up a comfortable play and sleep space wherever and whenever you need it. You can also conveniently tuck the REMI away in its included storage bag when not in use!
- Included Storage Bag
- Simple Setup
- Unobstructed Design
- Playard suitable from birth to 35″ tall
- Bassinet suitable from birth to 20 lbs
- True Weight (includes playard and mattress): 20 lbs
- Unfolded: 40.5″ L x 26″ W x 28.5″ H
- Folded: 11″ L x 10″ W x 28.5″ H
- Machine-washable, triple-layer air mesh mattress for improved breathability
- Organic cotton included mattress cover offers an additional layer of softness
- GREENGUARD® GOLD Certification supporting healthier air quality during rest and play
- Zip-on bassinet included for a newborn
- Portable design for travel or moving from room to room
- Set it up and break it down in seconds, with just one hand
- Zip-open panel offers direct access to soothe baby
- Airy design allows you to see baby from any angle
- Above ground design to keep baby draft proof
- Convenient storage bag included
- Storage Bag
How do I open and set up the Remi?
- Remove mattress from around playard by undoing the hook and loop tabs. (do not unzipper the mattress to remove from around the playard).
- With the 4 feet of the playard on the ground, push center hub down towards the ground until the playard fully opens and locks into position.
- Check to ensure top side rails are locked into position.
- Place mattress on floor of playard and pull 6 hook and loop tabs through the playard holes to attach underneath the floor of the playard.
Click here for a how-to video.
Does the REMI fit in an overhead bin on an airplane?
The REMI's folded dimensions are 11" x 10" x 28.5". Check with your airline for carry-on baggage policies. We offer a TravelSafe Travel Bag accessory if you need to check your REMI with your luggage. Any damage caused by the airline to your product when using the TravelSafe bag is covered by UPPAbaby.
Click here to learn more about the TravelSafe.
Click here to register your gear.
Do I need to use a sheet on the mattress?
No, the mattress is designed so that the child may sleep directly on it for enhanced airflow. We recommend the child sleep directly on the mattress in bassinet mode during their younger months. We offer custom-fit mattress covers in playard mode with secure attachments for a safer, tighter fit than traditional mattress sheets.
In store shopping: Little Giant Kidz store policy for returns is store credit. Item must be in original packaging and have all tags. Store credit will only will be given within 14 days of purchase.
For online shoppers: Little Giant Kidz is happy to offer online returns for a full item refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items shipped within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to the store. (This excludes gear and furniture!!)
Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site, if your items(s) is eligible for a return. Please note that some of our items are final sale. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping international, and discounted products.
To process a return, please contact Little Giant Kidz Customer Care at email@example.com
For shipping, please package your unworn, undamaged items, with the security tag still attached, in the box that it was sent in, and affix the return label. To arrange a collection with UPS, contact your local service center at 800-823-7459 or drop off at your local UPS Store.
- Gear and Furniture are not eligible for returns. It will be store credit ONLY with 14 days of purchase!
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation, but generally applies to art, furniture, custom-made items, items shipping internationally, and discounted products.
- Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the security tag still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Little Giant Kidz store credit for any future purchases on our site.